Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
A lot of businesses say they’re invested in their employees, but how many can back that up?
At Enable Education, we are truly dedicated to the success, improvement, and satisfaction of our employees, and we can prove it.
You want to sit on a yoga ball at your desk? Sure!
You want flexibility to focus on front-end or back end problems? Done!
And while we’re leaders in company culture, we’re also on the cutting edge of instructional technology. For the last 10 years, we’ve been producing innovative, custom education platforms that the competition can’t match.
Now we’re expanding our product offerings. We’re looking for a seasoned pro who wants to be a permanent asset to our team.
That’s where you come in
As our new Front-End Developer, you will be assisting our team in web development for our educational software, while providing exceptional customer/user support. Whether you’re composing high quality user interfaces, communicating with REST APIs or implementing design patterns, you’ll be an expert in all the technical aspects of our software, especially as it relates to web based content for mobile devices.
You’ll be working alongside our UI/UX and back-end developers and together you’ll design, test, and implement a range of programs and processes. Sometimes this will involve working from scratch, as well as troubleshooting existing software. Either way, you’ll need to be at the top of your technical game to succeed in this position (see technical qualifications below).
You’ll be perfect for this role if you have plenty of the following:
- Communication– you’re more than just a tech wiz: you’re good with people, and have the written and verbal communication skills to jive with coworkers and walk customers through software/user errors.
- Creativity –you don’t get stumped easily when it comes to bugs and glitches: you are good at finding workarounds that go beyond the obvious.
- Attention to detail– you see how the little things add up to big things, and enjoy doing the precision work that comes with software development.
Working @ Enable Education
This is a full-time, permanent position, but the hours will be up to you. As long as you put in 40 hours a week, you can start as early as 7:00am and finish as late as 18:30pm.
This position pays between $60k to $90k depending on experience.
A big part of what makes us special is our belief that employees should be themselves at work. That’s why we encourage a fun,and easy-goingenvironment where you can wear what you want to the office, and why we host special events where we encourage lifelong learning.
Besides our dedication to collaborativework, we have a number of other values that we hold dear. Ours is an inclusiveworkplace, where hard-working, experienced, passionate, and curiouspeople work together towards a common goal. If you’re an effectivedoer who is always open to new ideas, and are ready to be a thought leaderwith a game changing company, then we think you should come work with us.
- Experience with ReactJS (strongly preferred), or similar modern JS framework, Bootstrap/Material, and Git.
- Experience in mobile/tablet interface development for web based content.
- Experience with object oriented programming and unit testing.
- Familiarity/knowledge of Python, DevOps, AWS, and/or EdTech would be assets.